Best time to visit São Paulo
Temperatures rarely exceed 30 ° C in summer and freezing in winter is exceptional. Beware of high rainfall during the warmer months. March / April and September / October are the months to promote.
- Visit the museum in tribute to emigrants around the world: the Hospedaria Imigrantes back.
- Visit the aisles of the market Mercadão
- Banespa climb the tower, on top of a bank building, to see the city in 360 degrees at the 35th floor
- Admire the collections of MASP (Art Museum of Sao Paolo)
- Enjoy an exhibition at the Pinacoteca, bare brick building of the turn of the century where we have already seen the Miro, Rodin, Matisse ..)
- Walk in the Park Ibatupuera and photograph the monument Bandeirantes, symbol of the conquest of Brazil
Neighborhoods of Jardins and Frei Caneca Street
Gay and lesbian events
JANUARY Virada LGBT - Anniversary of the City São Paulo Fashion Week - 1st Edition - Winter Trans Visibility Day
FEBRUARY Diversity Ball Gay Queen of Carnival Election São Paulo Carnival Banda do Fuxico Summer Closeouts
MARCH Drags Soccer
APRIL It's All True - International Documentary Festival Arte da Vila
MAY Virada Cultural (24 hours of culture in São Paulo) Casa Cor Dellas Cup - Women's Futsal Championship
JUNE LGBT Pride Parade in Sao Paulo International Forum on Tourism GLS LGBT Cultural Fair Lesbian Walk Miss Gay Beauty Sao Paulo Fashion Week - Edition 2 - Summer
JULY Winter Closeouts
AUGUST Diversity in Places Lesbian Visibility Week
SEPTEMBER Mister Gay Brazil Revealing Sao Paulo Diversity in Places Sexual Diversity bike rides
OCTOBER International Art Biennial (even years) International Film Festival Inter Religiosity Diversity in Places
NOVEMBER Festival Mix Brazil - Sexual Diversity Film and Video Sexual Diversity Cultural Festival Mix Music Dramática
DECEMBER Natal Iluminado (Illuminated Christmas) Gay São Silvestre Street Race Eve in Paulista Av. Open Your Heart
Transportation is mainly by car or bus. Exclusive bus lanes have been built in the center of the main roads.
The metro has 5 rows and 8 train lines in the region.